A range of spherical* flasks from semi-micro to pilot plant scale fitted with large diameter flat flange joints. This design has several advantages over conventional conical jointed flasks.
- Lids can be easily detached
- Large stirrers can be accommodated
- Vessels can be easily cleaned
- Quick and easy addition and removals of solids o resinous material
- Flasks and lids using the same size joints are fully interchangeable
A series of multi-socket lids for use with the Quickfit range of wide neck reaction flasks and culture vessels. They allow introduction of a great variety of standard Quickfit equipment for stirring, temperature measurement, aeration and general distillation procedures. The parallel side neck can be fitted with a multiple adapter so that larger dropping funnels can be used. Lids with a single socket neck are of use where simple extraction, refluxing or mixing only are required.
Clips for flanged flasks and lids
To fit vessels with flange bores as indicated.
JC75F For 75mm bore flanges
JC100F For 100mm bore flanges