- Class B (shortline graduation)
- Class A (circular graduation at main points) The tolerances are half of the tolerances of class B according to DIN ISO standards.
- Class A conformity certified (circular graduation at main points): Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations and the relevant standards. By imprinting the conformity symbol ”H” we confirm that the measuring device complies with these conditions. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied together with every box. On request individual certificates of conformity are available.
- the blue graduation is fused on the glass and resistant against most acid and alkaline solutions
- the amber stain graduation penetrates into the glass surface and is, therefore, more resistant than the blue, fused-on enamel graduation
- made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- in compliance with DIN EN ISO 4788
- very good chemical resistance
- minimal thermal expansion
- high resistance to thermal shocks
- calibrated ”In” (to contain)
- well legible numbers and graduations
- with spout
- with hexagonal base
- stoppered measuring cylinders with standard ground joint and poly stopper PE