Volumetric pipettes are used to dose liquids. Only one circular mark showing the defined volume is printed on volumetric pipettes. Volumetric pipettes are calibrated ”Ex” (to deliver): The imprinted volume refers to the delivered amount of liquid.
- Class B
- Class AS (fast delivery). ”A” stands for highest accuracy, ”S” for fast delivery. The tolerances of class AS are half of the tolerances of class B according to DIN ISO standards.
- Class AS conformity certified (fast delivery): Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations (DIN 12 600) and the relevant standards. By imprinting the conformity symbol ”H” we confirm that the measuring device complies with these conditions. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied together with every box. On request individual certificates of conformity are available.
- the amber stain graduation penetrates into the glass surface and is, therefore, more resistant than the blue, fused-on enamel graduation
- the blue graduation is fused on the glass and resistant against most acid and alkaline solutions
- made of soda lime glass
- especially formed tips and ends, bevelled and fire-polished
- calibrated tips provide short and practice-oriented waiting time
- with colour coding for easy identification
- with indication of tolerance
- with 1 circular mark