Pipettes with capacity graduation are used to dispense liquids. Graduated pipettes for complete delivery are called serological pipettes. Graduated pipettes are calibrated ”Ex” (to deliver): The imprinted volume refers to the delivered amount of liquid.
- Class A conformity certified (fast delivery, circular graduation at main points): Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations and the relevant standards. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied together with every box. On request, individual certificates of conformity are available.
- made of soda lime glass
- low risk of breakage
- especially formed tips and ends, bevelled and fire-polished
- calibrated tips provide short and practice-oriented waiting time
- with colour coding for easy identification
- with indication of tolerance
- as from 5 ml capacity with constricted upper end to retain cotton plug. A cotton plug placed above the constriction prevents an overflow of the pipette. Furthermore, it can extend the waiting time and thereby influence the accuracy of the measuring.
- well legible numbers and graduations
- for complete delivery
- graduated to tip, zero at top
Do not mouth pipette!