- For highly corrosive acids such as Phenol, Nitric Acid and Sulphuric Acid. Justrite’s polyethylene cabinets offer the most resistance to chemical corrosion and leaks. Clearly labelled for ACID contents and accept a padlock (not included) for added security.
- Safely store up to two 4-litre bottles of acids or bases in this durable, compact cabinet. Never worry about corrosion completely metal free polyethylene design offers excellent chemical resistance against spills or damaging vapors.
- Includes two polyethylene spill trays, use one for inside the cabinet to contain leaks and remove for easy cleaning. Store the extra tray under the cabinet, and remove for use as a handy work top. Hinge door from either side for best worktop utilization accepts a padlock (not included) for security.
- Three application specific labels identify contents to safety store and segregate incompatible chemicals – ACID, BASE, and CORROSIVE.
- Research environments using many different types of chemicals have special storage requirements. Whether using acids, bases or solvents, it is critical that incompatible liquids are segregated to avoid disastrous explosions or fire.
- The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) should be reviewed to determine chemical characteristics and recommended storage practices.
- Most cabinets are available ex stock to meet your requirements.
- 10 Year Manufacturing Warranty