Corrosive Resistant Cabinets have a Polyethylene tray on each shelf to collect any accidental spillages. Designed to withstand fire these cabinets provide a safe environment to store most corrosive chemicals. If you need to store chemicals such as Phenol, Nitric Acid, Sulphuric Acid or other substances with highly corrosive vapours, we suggest you look at the all Polyethylene Cabinets.
These Cabinets are manufactured to comply with AS 3780 for the safe storage of Corrosive Substances.
- All Justrite Storage Cabinets are manufactured to comply fully with the relevant Australian Standards.
- Powder Coat paint finish provides a superior high gloss finish which minimizes the effects of corrosion and humidity. The durable finish can withstand the abrasive type abuse as other types of finishes.
- Locking Mechanism, the three point locking with fail safe closing mechanism. The locking bars are specially developed to avoid bending and distortion providing a distinct locking effect. The locking mechanism also has an option to padlock the cabinet as well.
- All cabinets are fitted with self closing sequential closing doors allowing the left door to close, followed by the right door. This then provides a seal around the doors.
- Full length door piano hinge provides a durable sealed barrier to cabinets contents. Adjustable leveling feet at all four corners.
- Shelving design permits the ventilation throughout the cabinet and troughs in each shelf collects spills and directs these away from contaminating products stored on the lower shelves. Shelves are adjustable in increments of 76mm. Corrosive Cabinets have polyethylene shelves provided.
- Each cabinet is provided standard with a 150mm deep fully sealed sump to contain spills or leaks within the cabinet.
- Self closing mechanism is housed in the roof of the cabinet. This provides additional area within the cabinet for storage and avoids damage and alignment disorder. The cabinet closure mechanism is easily adjusted by removal of the four self tapping screws securing the roof.
- Dual vents are provided with built in flash arresters. Where applicable hazardous vapours may be piped away.
- Thermal Fusible Door Links included for holding doors open while loading and unloading. This link separates at a temperature of 74 degrees to allow doors to automatically close.
- Double wall thermal barrier. 1.2mm steel thickness with 40mm air wall spacing.
- Most cabinets are available ex stock to meet your requirements.
- 10 Year Manufacturing Warranty