The glass surface of the HistoBond® slide is loaded with a permanent positive charge which fastens securely all types of tissue section to the glass.
HistoBond+ adhesive microscope slides with 90° ground edges.
Frequent washing when carrying out immuno-histochemical stains sometimes causes tissue sections to float off slides or cells to be lost from smear preparations. HistoBond® slides solve these problems.
- HistoBond® slides are ideal for in-situ hybridization
- even problematic tissues such as brain or spinal cord can be processed with the aid of HistoBond® slides in routine histology
The glass surface of the HistoBond® slide is loaded with a permanent positive charge which fastens securely all types of tissue section to the glass. Proteinic adhesives, which often interfere with stains and immunoreactions or have disturbing background effects, are no longer required. This improves the quality of the preparations significantly. The tissue sections adhere to the glass when subjected to frequent washing or even cooking in the microwave. In most cases, this reliable bonding makes it possible to dispense with double experiments which saves time and reduces the costs of routine section preparations in the laboratory.
HistoBond®+ slides combine the characteristics of our HistoBond® line with frosted ends but are printed in various colours.
Markings contrast especially well with the bright colours of HistoBond®+ slides’ printed ends. This improves the secure identification of specimens.
Different colours offer the possibility of colour coding (e.g. for methods of analysis, users, priorities, etc.).
The thin coating of the marking area facilitates the processing of these slides on automated systems and prevents them from sticking together or being scratched.
- made of soda lime glass of 3. hydrolytic class
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
- dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm, thickness approx. 1 mm
- with silane treated surfaces
- with coloured marking area of approx. 20 mm (at one end, on one side)
- suitable for marking with inkjet and laser printers and permanent marker (like Marienfeld Superior laboratory marker Cat. No. 61 306 03)
- ready for use
- in plastic boxes of 100 pieces, 20 boxes in a carton
- approved for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability.