Moisture balances (moisture analysers) are used to measure the moisture content of a sample by measuring the weight of the sample before drying then measuring the sample after it has been heated/dried to remove all the moisture. The difference between the before and after weight is the moisture content. This is normally expressed as percentage. The combination of highly accurate heating and weighing functions in one compact instrument is a cost effective and highly efficient method for the determination of moisture in samples.
Our straight halogen lamp and uniquely designed SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter gives shorter measurement time, thanks to fast and uniform heating. The ergonomically designed pan handle eliminates mishaps such as burns when moving a hot sample tray into or out of the unit from either side.
- 5 years warranty
- Fast and uniform heating with a halogen lamp and innovative SRA technology
- High repeatability of 0.001% (standard deviation)
- Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate samples provided to allow accuracy check
- Memory function to store data
- Four measurement programs
- Clear and easy to see VFD display
- Easy handling of sample tray eliminates the possibility of burns
- Glass window allows check of heating
- Self check function
- Standard RS232C serial interface
- Conforms to GLP standards