Volumetric pipettes are used to dose liquids. Only one circular mark showing the defined volume is printed on volumetric pipettes. Volumetric pipettes are calibrated ”Ex” (to deliver): The imprinted volume refers to the delivered amount of liquid.
- Class A conformity certified (fast delivery): Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations (DIN 12 600) and the relevant standards. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied together with every box. On request individual certificates of conformity are available.
Our volumetric pipettes are available with or blue graduation. The blue graduation is fused on the glass and resistant against most acid and alkaline solutions.
- made of soda lime glass
- especially formed tips and ends, bevelled and fire-polished
- calibrated tips provide short and practice-oriented waiting time
- with colour coding for easy identification
- with indication of tolerance
- with 1 circular mark