Filter Paper Grade 40
Of the quantitative papers, Grade 40 is the classic general purpose ashless paper, with medium speed and retention. Some typical applications include:
- Gravimetric analysis for substances/contaminants in cements, clays, iron, and steel.
- Separating solid matter in general soil analysis
- Quantitation of sediments in milk
- Analytical grade clean-up for atomic absorbance spectroscopy
- Collection of trace elements and radionuclides from the atmosphere
|Grade||Typical Particle Retention in Liquid (µm)1||Filtration Speed Herzberg (s)||Nominal Ash Content (%)3||Nominal Thickness (µm)||Nominal Basis Weight (g/m2)||Typical Water Flow Rate (mL/min)2||Nominal Air Flow Rate (s/100 mL/in2)|