Burettes are calibrated volumetric instruments with graduations and ground-in stopcocks. They are used in laboratories for quantitative measurements of smaller liquid volumes in titration. Burettes are calibrated ”Ex” (to deliver): The imprinted volume corresponds to the delivered quantity of liquid.
- Class A conformity certified (fast delivery, circular graduation at main points): Conformity means compliance with the German Calibration Regulations and the relevant standards. A batch certificate of conformity is supplied together with every box. On request individual certificates of conformity are available.
- made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- in compliance with DIN EN ISO 385
- very good chemical resistance
- minimal thermal expansion
- high resistance to thermal shocks
- blue graduation
- legible numbers and graduations
Burette class A with PTFE plug with Schellbach stripe