- User selectable resolution, up to 3 digits.
- Calibration Alarm, shows a reminder that it is time to calibrate. Alarm can be set up to 90 days.
- Electrode Status Indicator, reveals electrode condition based on calibration data.
- Measurement Stability Indicator, indicates reading stability in measurement and calibration modes.
- Large Internal Memory, accepts up to 2000 data sets.
- Stores measurement data together with time and date.
- Auto Data Logging, captures and stores data into memory based on specified time interval.
- Password Protected, a 4-digit password secures the meter setup mode from unauthorized access.
- Data Acquisition Software Connectivity, data can be transferred to computer and exported to CSV/Excel/PDF via USB cable and complimentary DAS20 software.
- Data Printing Capability, data with date and time stamp can be printed for GLP/GMP compliance.
- Software Upgrade, latest software version can be loaded into the meter when available.
- RS-232 / USB, easy PC and printer connection. Download free software
- Real time clock and date, both time and date are displayed on top of the screen, making the instruments GLP compliant.
- 5” Digital Backlit Display, shows all important readings and indicators for every measurement.
- Adjustable Shut- Off Time, switches the meter off at idle (up to 30 minutes).
- Flexible Electrode Stand, mounted to the meter. Can hold up to 2 electrodes, turns 360º and can shift up and down.
- 3 years warranty