Labec Vacuum Oven is manufactured in Australia with high quality stainless steel for easy maintenance and excellent durability. Used where the entire heat-treating process is to take place under vacuum or a precisely controlled atmospheres. An inconel element inside the vacuum chamber either wall or centre mounted with valves for the vacuum, bleed and purge of the oven chamber. Available in cylindrical or square chamber up to 100 litres capacity and temperature ranges of Ambient +5°C to 400°C, (See model specifications).
- Available in 6 Models
- Capacity (L): 37 ~ 100
- Temp. Controller: Digital PID Controller
- Temp. Min: Ambient +5°C
- Temp. Max: 400°C (see specifications)
- Temp. Setting Accuracy: 0.1°C
- Temp. Fluctuation: ±0.2°C
- Temp. Sensor: Type K
- Heating System: Electric Element
- Weight (kg): 60 ~ 125
Vacuum pump not included.