Water Distillers use a cool water supply to convert tap water into high grade distilled water for use in all general applications where distilled water is required. The cold water can be reused from an optional storage tank pumped back to the distiller. This storage unit is available at an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing.
The distiller uses minimal space and can run continuously providing a constant supply of distilled water. Set up and installation is extremely easy and does not require any fixed plumbing or permanent fixture. The interior and exterior are made from anti-corrosive stainless steel, a water leveler automatically cuts off power supply to stop operation when the water supply is low.
12 month warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
- The J-WD water distiller is a simple boiling system with a condenser arm to recondense steam
- The distiller can be connected to a cold water tap and does not require fixed plumbing
- It requires a flow rate of at least 2-3 litres/minute to operate (typical mains pressure)
- A water leveler automatically cuts off power supply to stop operation when the water supply is low
- The waste water tubing from the still must never be submerged in water in the sink or drain. Water flow to waste, and also water flow to the collecting vessels, must always be lower than the still. If tubing is level or runs uphill, back‐pressure will cause the unit to overflow
NOTE tubing is not supplied with the unit
- There is an optional 100L stainless steel pumping reservoir or a 50L storage tank (as seen in the brochure) that can be purchased separately to pump or store the water, however carboys or containers underneath the water outlet are often used to collect the distillate